Welcome

This is going to be about me. I'm going to talk about glass, PMC, cooking, recipes, limoncello(!), cats and just pretty much whatever I feel like talking about at the time. Hope you stick around with me.

Etsy

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tomorrow

I'm so excited! I haven't torched since November (gasp!) and I am finally going to get to play with glass tomorrow. My friends Darby and Janien have a studio in Indiana and are having an Open Torch. We all bring our own tools and glass plus something for everyone to munch on and have a great time. I've already got my glass packed up and my tool box ready to go.
My favorite color combos are still opal yellow, rubino and copper green. I just love the spready thing that happens with those colors.
I have some of the new curdled ivory too but it's buried under a pile of stuff that I don't want to have to move. That's OK. It's been so long since I've made a bead I'd hate to waste it. It's a totally cool look too. I'll just take some regular dark ivory along and some black and play with those. Got my silver foil and wire so I'm set.
Ofilia will be there too. I hope she makes a fish. Her fish are so amazing! She makes it look so darned easy too. I could just sit and watch her all day.
I'm actually going to take my camera along for a change and may even remember to take a few pictures. It usually never comes out of my tool box.
Wish me luck at making a few good beads!

1 comment:

Jinx Garza said...

Aw, you guys were lucky to have each other. Thanks for sharing such a lovely tribute. A friend of mine just lost her 17-yr old dog and is very sad. I think I'll suggest she write a tribute. It might make her feel better.